Tuesday 6 October 2020

Cardz4Guyz CAS

Morning all. I hope I find you well and ready for a brand new challenge at Cardz4Guyz.
It was my turn to choose the theme and I went with:-

CAS - Clean and Simple

I think this is the way to go with masculine cards, you can't go wrong with a no frills design.
For those of you unsure what we mean by CAS I will list a few pointers,
One main focal point, lot's of 'white' space, minimal layers, and minimal embellishments.
See that's just what a masculine card needs to be!
Here's my inspiration card for you.


This is a one layer card, one main focal point, lots of white space, no layers and definitely no embellishments!
On an A6 panel I stamped my Fizzy Moon bear then coloured him with Copic markers. The sentiment from Hobby Arts was stamped in black and a black, free hand partial frame completes, SIMPLES!

For more CAS inspiration, check out the rest of the team here, then why not join in?

 I'm joining in over at:-





11 comments:

  1. This is just too adorable - great job

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS at it's best Julie!! Great colouring and I love the hand doodling. Hope you are doing Ok. What a battering we had at the weekend...much needed though xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Julie ! Love your cute image, it seems that this little bear drank too much beer. Beautiful CAS design ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't agree with you more Julie. Love the addition of the hand drawn partial frame. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super fun image of that bear with his beer! You did a brilliant job of coloring it, Jules, and I love the sediment with the hand-drawn line! A perfect CASlicious OLC design!! I hope you're keeping well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super design Jules and perfect for the challenge at Less is More. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! Looks like this little guy has had a few too many! :) Great card Jules! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got the definition for CAS down to a T. great card and certainly manly. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card and your colouring is so beautiful. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)