Tuesday 28 February 2017

Anything Goes at ATSM

Evening all.
I'm back with a card for the latest challenge over at ATSM.
This week its -

ANYTHING GOES

Absolutely anything at all, let your hair down, try something different or not, just as the fancy takes you.
Here is my card.


My son's best friend has just got himself a new house with his girlfriend, so I thought I would make a card for Ben and Holly to celebrate. Using the sketch from this week's LIM challenge and the picture at Time Out as inspiration this is how I went about it.
On some scrap white card I stamped the cluster of houses from STAMPlorations and coloured them with Copics before fussy cutting them out. Placing them on a circle of card to match the base I thought they needed grounding so added some sky and ground before attaching the circle over a die cut lattice panel and stamping the greeting.
For more inspiration , check out the rest of the team here.

I'd like to join in over at-


Grab Our Badge!

9 comments:

  1. Super stunning, super CAS and super gorgeous Julie! Whoever receives this card is going to love it! Fantastic take on our sketch and thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Jules! What a fun and colourful scene, and using a fence die in place of the sketch stripes look brilliant. Great take on our sketch challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Julie and I love the fence die in the background - perfect with the whimsical houses!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super colouring and shading on the wee houses Julie - I absolutely love them because they look so quirky and full of character. You have certainly done the sketch justice! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, adorable scene, Julie! Great color choice and awesome fence!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear Julie....
    I really love this house stamp from Stamplorations
    lucky you to have it and the colors are sweeet
    so calm down and the grid behind it is clever idea..
    Lovely sweet scene Julie
    did you notice or maybe not I made the same card like yours
    the same idea with home the same sketch and I only change the grid with many tiny recatngle if you like to see my card please click here sweety

    http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.de/2017/03/cws-12-happy-easter-basket-card-and.html

    Hugs from teamie..
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous neighbourhoon you've created to welcome Ben and Holly into their new home! I don't have any 'house' images in my collection, but after seeing you work magic with this STAMPlorations set (well...you work magic with everything!), I know which one I'll be ordering! Sweetness galore!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all, thank you very much for your lovely comments on my blog ! I really love your take on this challenge. These little houses are so cute and what a clever idea to use a fence in place of the stripes ! The whole card is so CAS and just perfect ! Thanks so much for sharing and for inspiring !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)