Saturday 8 October 2016

Autumnal Thanks

Evening and welcome to my post to announce the start of a new challenge over at HLS.
Today is the start of the October

ANYTHING GOES WITH DIES

Whilst scrawling through FB the other day, I came across a link to Jennifer McGuire's post about using scrap strips. The link is here if you would like to see her instructions.
Here is my unashamed CASE of her cards, but in autumnal shades.


I like the idea of using scraps as I have a ton of them sorted by colour, sad but true. I really can't throw things out and I'm getting short of storage so need to use or chuck!
My thanks die came from Create a Smile and the sentiment, embossed in white from my bargain set from Inkadinkado I bought at the Port Sunlight fair last week. I added a few yellow sequins from my stash to finish it off.
Please check out the rest of the DT and join in!


I'd like to join in over at -


Grab our logo
Autumn Colours

6 comments:

  1. Great use of the snippet of paper and a lovely CAS card.
    If you have lots of snippets there is a weekly challenge called The Snippets Playground and it is entirely devoted to using snippets on your card, you may find this useful here is the link
    http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/pixies-snippets-playground-week-249.html
    It may not work actually but you have the name of it and could search, if you are interested that is. The Playground will have closed now but will open again at Midnight tonight, I think it is.
    Thank you for joining our Colours of Autumn challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Understated elegance Julie, many thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Fab!!! ..love the fall colors ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome use of scraps...love the inlaid sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Colours of Autumn' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)