Friday, 8 July 2016

Teacher Thanks

Told you it's been a busy week, I'm back to announce the start of a new challenge over at 

Here is my card for your inspiration

 

This is the last of my thank you cards for my Grandson's teachers. I thought the black panel looked a little like a blackboard, not that they use them much these days, all hi tech, interactive white boards!
I've seen this done with happy and thought that I could do the same with a thanks.
The MFT small alphabet letters were cut from scraps of rainbow coloured card strips and placed on the black rectangle which had a white embossed sentiment stamped at the bottom. The black panel was then popped up on foam pads on a white linen base card, simples.



OK, please check out the rest of the DT and then why not join us.

I'd like to join up over at -

Moving Along With The Times
No Design Paper

8 comments:

  1. This is just awesome! My favorite card in the HLS gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative idea! love the bold color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative and fun. Great design!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant layout and fun colorful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever!! what a bold and beautiful card!! I just love this design!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this design and bright colors! Thanks for inspiration!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.
Thanks
Jules :0)