Tuesday 5 July 2016

Happy Birthday Shery

Today is our wonderful team leader at STAMPlorations Shery's birthday and Maria has hijacked the current inspiration post to say 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Here is my card which will be a little later arriving chez Russ, as it has to negotiate snail mail from the UK!


I know that a couple of Shery's fave colours are purple and yellow so I hope she likes it.
I used bits from a few sets to make this card including, Balloons and Banners, Frames and Flowers, Mixed Media Elements and  Blooming Buds.
The layout was influenced by the card over at TIME OUT by Therese Calvird. I took inspiration from the stripes, vellum overlay, flowers and white embossed greeting.
This her fab card


So why not join in and wish Shery a Happy Birthday by joining us all in a linky party

I'd like to link up at -


Grab Our Badge!
CASE with a Twist


8 comments:

  1. Anybody will love this card - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so thoughtful to choose her fav Colorado! This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Gorgeous. Pop by my blog am having a crafty giveaway. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, love the colour combination and central focal point for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous and I know Shery will just love it!! Love the colours you chose and its such a wonderful CASE of Therese's card too. I'm so glad you joined us at TIME OUT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card with Shery's own stamps! I love this layout and your use of stripes -fantstic job. We already have a new challenge running at TIME OUT, I hope to see you playing along again! Please join us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)