Friday 8 July 2016

GD at Tag You're it!

It's been a busy week week here in the craftroom, so  if you are looking for my STAMPlorations post you'll find it here.

This post is to share a little bit of good news, I've the privilege of guesting over at Tag you're It!
Here is my inspiration for you based on a gorgeous tag by Donna Mikasa.


Here is Donna's fab tag.


I took inspiration from her water colour washed background, white embossing and the black and white panel. I used a HLS set Doodled Flowers stamped and embossed in white then coloured with DIs in a w/c manner and a little strip of chevron DP, which I cut into a banner.
The leaves and flowers were fussy cut and placed onto the Poppy Stamps tag. The ribbon echoes the stitching on the tag and stamped items. A black embossed THANKS from the same set and a few black pearls finish it off.
Thanks for asking me to guest ladies, it was fun making this.

I'd like to join in over at -

       

15 comments:

  1. Julie, your bright red flower, paired with the green background and black/white chevron flag, makes for a gorgeous tag! So thrilled that you're joining us as GD for this challenge with your inspired and inspiring creation!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on Donna's tag, Julie. LOVE this colour combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous take on the challenge photo. Love all the element, the texture and the layout. A real beauty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is a beauty! I love that bright red and green color combination and the dimension! Thanks so much for guest designing for Tag, You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you were inspired by my tag, and how you picked up all the elements, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is gorgeous Julie. I love the stamp set you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally smashed it! Love your combo of colours and stamps, super tag. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic CASE of Donna's tag, Jules. Love the your sweet doodled flower spray. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops ... and congrats on being Guest Designer at Tag You're It!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is totally beautiful, Julie. I love it. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really lovely Julie. The colours are fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Love the watercoloring on your white embossed flower. Thanks for joining us for the 400th Color Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this gorgeous tag! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Julie your tag is so gorgeous, perfectly inspired by Donna's tag--Love it and so happy to have you as our guest!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)