Thursday 16 February 2017

Gorjuss

Good morning.
It's time for another challenge over at Cardz4Galz. Or theme this time is -

CARDS FOR TEENZ

I was struggling with what to do for this challenge as it's not a theme that I make very often but then I remembered some Gorjuss images I stamped when my friend Di popped by for a crafty day.


I used the sketch at Sketch Saturday for the layout and a panel of NitWits paper for the colours.
Regular readers will know that I'm pretty much a clean and simple sort of gal, so I didn't add too much in the way of embellishments but I did incorporate a strip of ribbon as the horizontal in the sketch. I have an extensive stash of ribbon and a smaller one of lace but it doesn't get reduced much as I only ever use little bits, if at all, but for a girlie card and in the correct place this ribbon (over lace) fits the bill!
After colouring her in with Copics, I fussy cut and placed her on the ribbon above an embossed panel of white card, a panel with the sentiment was attached to the side of that.
For more Teenz inspiration, check out the rest of the team.

I'd like to join in over at -


As You Like It Challenge

Ribbon or Lace


6 comments:

  1. Hi Julie this is a stunning card. I love how you have coloured the image she is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and appropriate card for a young girl! Great take on the sketch you used. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember these little stamps! Such a darling image and wonderful coloring! Love your take on the sketch Julie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the bomb, Jules! (Haha, boy do I sound my age!) Love the paper and the embossing and the ribbon - it's a perfect design to showcase Miss Teen!! Of course, your coloring is the BEST!! Hugs, Darnell (PS, I love that she is wearing knee socks! Remember knee socks? I loved them. Why haven't they ever come back? Or have they?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie, great job on the sketch. I love the embossing really makes your beautifully colored image. Thanks for joining use at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...what amazing colouring Julie, her hair is gorgeous and I love the take on the sketch. Great to see your work at AYLI again xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)