Thursday 2 February 2017

February Craft Stamper, my card published

Morning all.
I wish we could have a few more crisp wintry days, all this grey dank weather is rather depressing.
As I mentioned before, the lane down to our house is being used by contractors building an access way for Railtrack to repair the embankment on the railway. The heavy wagons bringing hardcore for the access road are churning up the sides of the lane and all this rain is washing it down onto the lane itself, this accumulates until the next heavy truck squelches through cutting further into the soft ground. I hope they will be doing something about it soon or someone will slide off!
Rant over.
Today sees the start of a brand new challenge over at Cardz4Galz. This time it is the theme of

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

Here is my card, which some of you may recognize as appearing in the February edition of Craft Stamper. I have to say that although the mag took their own photo for the edition, I think mine is better as the raised Love shows up more!


Latest Issue!

Again I've used the Altenew Painted Flowers for this camouflage technique card.
Using the colours (Purple, soft pink,cream and mink) for the Ready Set Stamp February Art Call, 
I stamped a bouquet of flower outlines on a die cut panel of cream linen card in Seedless Preserve DI then filled in the centres with 2nd generation Picked Raspberry and Pumice Stone. I laid the Avery Elle 'Love' die over the middle and cut, having previously cut one from a piece of Funky Foam.
The stamped panel, minus LOVE was glued flat onto the base card and the foam LOVE glued into the space left by the die cut. The flowery die cut was then glued over the foam one. YOU from a STAMPlorations set, Bold Blooms, was stamped in Seedless Preserve to complete.

For more fab LOVE inspiration, check out the rest of the girls here and then why not join in?


5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Jules. Love those Altenew flowers with the multi-stamping to create lots of shading. And your hidden word is just beautiful. Congrats on being featured in Craft Stamper Magazine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie this is a stunning card. Congratulations on being published. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have had the amount of rain we have, down here, I can imagine the state of your lane Julie...eugh !! What a beautiful card, and a really effective technique xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and I do like that hidden word technique. Congrats on being published

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)