Tuesday 11 October 2016

Swimming by to say Happy Birthday

Morning all.
Popping by early this Tuesday to announce the start of a new challenge over at Cards und More.
This week our theme is

WATERCOLOUR

Here is my card for your inspiration.


I used an image from this fortnight's sponsor
Picture

called Two Goldfish.
I used DIs to watercolour the images before fussy cutting them and laying them on my top panel over a panel of Brusho smooshed wipe up paper. I couldn't bare to throw away the kitchen roll I'd used to wipe up what was left after a Brusho session so I spread it out and left it to dry before gluing it to some card. The colours reminded me of a coral sea so thought it was just the thing for the goldfish to swim over! From this I cut a strip and placed it under the top panel of my card. I added thin strips of lime green and lifted the top panels up on pads. The sentiment from Woodware was stamped on a strip of card and slipped under the bottom fish.
Please check out the rest of the DT's inspiration projects here and then why not join in?

That's about it then for the mo. I'll be back in an hour with a new challenge from Cardz4Guyz.

I'd like to join in over at -


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)