Thursday 20 October 2016

Plaid robins

Afternoon folks.
While tidying up my craft room the other day I found a load of coloured toppers and items that I must have made while stopping in the caravan ages ago and forgot all about. As the local craft shop were asking me for some Christmas cards I thought I would use these to make some quick cards.

Among the stash were four cheeky robins, coloured in a graphic style using my old Marvy pens with a bit of fun flock on the hat as trim. I wanted to use them and went looking for inspiration and came across this cute card here. As the latest challenge at Merry Monday is PLAID, I thought I would use the layout with my robins. I couldn't decide which plaid DP from the stash to use so I made three!



I'm still not sure which one I like best.

The original stamp was a really old one that has lost its packaging so I don't know the brand.
All the layers are flat so it's also post friendly!

I'd like to join in over at -




7 comments:

  1. What a nice find and 3 super cute cards.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun collection Julie, I love them all!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute cards Julie!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty set of cards and nice how the plaid peeks out of the circle to highlight it! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw 3 lovely cards. Cute little bird too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These robins are adorable, Julie! I can't decide which plaid I like best either! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cuuuteee Robins
    and great Plaid of three
    Love your idea
    CLEVER!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)