Thursday 13 October 2016

LOTV Facebook Challenge

Morning all.
Back today to announce the start of a brand new challenge over at Cardz4Galz.
This week our theme is -

USE 1 or more DIE

Nice and easy!
I've taken the opportunity to make a card for the Facebook challenge at LOTV.


This sweet little penguin is one of a trio of festive penguin images I've had for awhile, using them quite a lot last year! I saw the idea of rotating the die cut snowflake and placing it over the opening left awhile ago and thought it made a great frame for a Christmas image. In this card I used 4 dies in total, the Snowflake, Sizzix Bigz, Blue mount, Spellbinders circles, penguin topper, MFT stitched circles stax and a MFT banner die from a Blueprints set.
The white topper was embossed with a Swiss dot EF from Cuttlebug after cutting out the snowflake, before gluing flat onto a panel of blue glitter paper. The sentiment is from a Uniko set I bought from Port Sunlight embossed in sparkly red EP. The penguin was coloured with Copics and then cut out with the circle die, feeding his scarf and hat to the outside before cutting so they weren't lost!
OK, that's about it from me. Please out the rest of the team and join in, why don't you?

I'd like to join in over at -

No option for me

Penguins are black and white!

Blog badge
Challenge #30 A/G twist of the seasons 

8 comments:

  1. Leuke kerstkaart Jules
    Groetjes Gerrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I have that set of stamps and I never think of using them separately, I always use all three at once. But each image really does stand alone, as you've shown. Thanks for sharing at Always use Rubber
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this adorable card - penguins are one of my favorite things - Hope to see you again soon! Christi ~ DT Always Use Rubber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Julie! Such a darling design using layered snowflakes as your centerpiece, and that cute little penguin in the middle! GORGEOUS layout and such pretty colors! So glad to join you on the C4G team! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thanks for joining us at Christmas card challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi - super cute penguin! Love how you've incorporated him into your card.
    Thanks for joining in over at Always Use Rubber.
    Hugs,
    Bev (Guest DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)