Thursday 7 July 2016

Welcome to a new baby girl

Good morning all.
It's time for a brand new challenge over at Cardz4Galz. This week we would love to see your projects that include -

GINGHAM

So much scope there I think. For my project I went with this.


Neighbours, whose land butts up to ours have just had a baby girl and my husband asked if I would make one of my cards to say congrats. So that's what I did. Gingham is perfect for a baby card and to mine I added one of the bears from LOTV's Bear Posie Trio. I made a little boy version a long time ago but it keeps popping up on my Blogger overview as one of my popular pins so I thought a pink version was on the cards, sorry Nich!
For this version I used my confetti plate from Sizzix and some odds and ends to fill the spaces, some inline with the panel, some popped and some recessed and Teddy was coloured with Copics, fussy cut the mounted on one of the cut outs coloured blue.

That's it from me, for more gingham inspiration, check out the rest of the team.

I'd like to join in over at -

Grab our logo

Gingham Style

Double D Challenges -  Simply Gingham

7 comments:

  1. Lief geboortekaartje.
    Groetjes Gerrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely bright and cheery card with the gingham papers and cute bear Julie, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cute Julie, love the holey design!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is SO adorable!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Simply Gingham’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww the gingham goes perfectly with this adorable baby card - Thanks for joining in at DD's~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)