Tuesday 19 July 2016

Cardz4Guyz

Back again on this sunny Tuesday morning, this time with my Cardz4Guyz hat on.
This week we would like to see projects for the men in your life on the theme of -

MAKE US SMILE

I struggled with this one to begin with, then remembered this set from Create a Smile I won last year, called Create a Smile- Big Time.


Love that cute monster with his goofy grin. 
A pretty straight forward make in the end, love the purple / green colourway, scraps from the box and a few die cut circles and mounts along with the Copic coloured monster!
Please check out the rest of the team here and join in.

I'd like to join in over at -

      
Grab our logo         Grab our Badge
Add a Frame                                  L for lots of layers

7 comments:

  1. Cute little monster. Love his expression.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh! I love your card! Your little monster is sooooo cute! I love the way you colored him too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab monster card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card love the image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That monster is adorable! Love the card
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card Jules. Love the cute little monster. Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)