Sunday 3 April 2016

Stencil Monoprint

Good evening folks.
Just stopping by to share a card I made for a few challenges. I must admit I love it when I can combine a few challenges together, it's very satisfying!


I've had the panel that forms the basis of this card for quite awhile. It is in fact a waste not want not print I took after making this card last summer.


. After stamping through the Flutterby stencil from STAMPlorations, there was a lot of ink left on the stencil itself and the Yorkshire gal in me just couldn't wipe it off and waste it, so I spritzed the stencil with a little water then took a monoprint. The white space was a little unclear so to sharpen it up I replaced the now clean stencil and inked though with Versamark then embossed with white EP.
I used a MFT die to cut the wave and stamped happy birthday repeatedly in the space.
All done and dusted and another piece scrap used up!

I'd like to join in over at -

My choice is embossing

     

9 comments:

  1. What a great way to use the leftover ink on that stencil, Julie! Beautiful colors! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of your "leftovers" Jules. The white embossing really does crisp up the images. And a great way to use both the positive and negative space on a stencil. Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! What a gorgeous creations!!! Love both cards, great using of technique. Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. Great use of leftovers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get to know the stencil and I have to admit that you used it brilliantly. Wonderful card! Thank you for sharing with HLS CAS.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!! Great use of the stencil and the white embossing really makes those butterflies pop! Thanks for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I love that you used the ink that was left on your stencil. Mine is never this vivid! Next time, I'll spritz it with water. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)