Tuesday 20 October 2015

Wizard

Good morning all.
Another Tuesday means another new challenge over at Cardz4Guyz.
This week we would like to see your masculine projects on the theme of -

I PUT A SPELL ON YOU

I had just the right image for this, it was a Digi I won last year sometime from Digital Delights, he's called Wizard Bertie.


I didn't want to make another Halloween card so I made a birthday card, using a digitally created sentiment. After printing out the image I used Copics to colour then I followed the sketch at Sketch Saturday using some left over paper from a previous card. A very simple design, that once I had decided on the layout was quite quick to make. The Copics I used were chosen to match the DPs used as it always gives a more harmonious card design.
OK, that's a wrap. For more inspiration please check out the rest of the fab DT and why not join in, we'd love to see your interpretation.

I'm joining in over at:-
        Grab our Badge
                                                T for Two (I used 2 DPs)

CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS
Clean and Simple or Fussy and Fancy
CAS every time for me!

Thanks for calling around, see you back soon. :)

5 comments:

  1. This is a great creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A spellbinding card indeed Julie!! What a cute little wizard and the checked paper is fabulous. Heavy rain forecast for us tomorrow too. Our hedges were cut last Friday while the ground was dry so it can rain as much as it likes!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never think to create a digital sentiment - what a great idea. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Take care and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Julie. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Deb DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I instantly fell in love with this darling wizard! Fabulous job coloring! Thank you for joining our fun at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and please join us again with your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)