Thursday 1 October 2015

New Challenge

Good morning folks and welcome to the start of a brand new challenge blog.
Today we have our first challenge over at Cardz4Galz,
 we would like to see your feminine creations based on -

YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR

If anyone looks around our new home they could probably tell you that my colours of the moment are shades of magenta with a splash of lime green, with the occasional splash of purple for good measure. So here is my DT inspiration card.


I used my favourite daisy stamp from STAMPlorations and stamped and then embossed them in white before using DI to wash in some colour, the layout was down to the latest challenge over at The Paper Players. I was was undecided over the colour of the base card but eventually I went with kraft and so the burlap strip and bow more or less chose themselves. The lace trim was made using a border punch from Martha Stewart.
OK, now it's over to you, what is your favourite colour? We'd love for you to show us. For more inspiration check out the rest of the fantastic DT's cards.

I'm joining in over at:-




 with all   

Thanks for popping by. :)


8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jules, love the colours you have chosen and the pretty paper is a perfect touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this is so pretty! I love the color combo! The daisies are just gorgeous and the burlap is the perfect accent! So happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a pretty technique! Love your colors as well as that beautiful background! Thanks for sharing this with us this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jules, Your card is beautiful, I do like the Kraft for your main card, it contrasts so well. I am so pleased the new blog is now up and running, thanks for your support. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flowers, Julie! So beautifully coloured and I love all the texture on your card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those bold flowers and great colours, Jules.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Julie! Love the added texture and gingham paper! Thanks for playing along with us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pretty! Love your colouring. Thanks so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)