I'm sharing a card I made for the challenge over at FUSION.
Its based on the photo section of the challenge.
I was inspired by the orange roses on the table and took the opportunity to have a play with my Glorious Gardenia die.
I've been thinking of ways to use this fab die and I know its supposed to be a gardenia but it also looks like a rose to me. I wanted to change the look of the die as I have used it quite a few times since I bought it, so I looked at making it a trio of flowers by cutting a second flower and placing it where the double leaves were originally. I nudged the extra die close to the two other flowers after cutting off the leaves which I placed either side of the extra flower.
I water coloured the flowers and leaves on the panel, not quite as orange as the photo, before sticking the dies over the top and added a bit of splatter and sequins. I added a panel of black spotty paper to one side of the base card before popping up the panel onto pads.
I shall also enter the challenge over at AAA Cards
Thanks for calling by, come back soon.