Saturday 24 May 2014

Wedding Bells

Well this is the third post of the morning, it's been a busy week!
Over at Fantasy Stampers it's time for a new challenge which this week is - 

Wedding Bells

I have to say that there are a few weddings around this year for us so I went with something a little different, no image just a stamped sentiment.


This is a smaller wedding card, just A6, but I think small is beautiful in this case. The idea came to me while looking through the inspiration at LOTV. The Doily is from a Joy die, the sentiments from LOTV and papers from NitWit's  Cotton Candy Wishes. I chose these papers because of the colours, I love pink and green together and in this case I've used a more muted palette. The flowers were simply made by cutting out circles which I then cut in a spiral and folded up. Assorted leaves cut from green card, lace and pearls from the stash. The edges of the papers were distressed then inked with Tattered Rose DI.
Think I'll go and lie down in a darkened room now before my Grandson arrives after all this blogging.

I shall enter it in the following challenges :-

As you like it challenge - Fave colour duo
Alphabet Challenge - H for handmade embellishments

10 comments:

  1. This is so artsy, lovely layers and floral cluster :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful with lots of gorgeous embellishments. I waited to see your card before I made mine he he. Thanks again for your lovely comments. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for you kind words Julie! Your flowers are beautiful as well! They look fantastic! This whole card is really elegant. I think this would work wonderfully for our Inkspirational 'bloom' challenge. =)
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...
    The sentiment is just lovely and I love the roses round the edge
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again Jules, a beautiful card, again your handmade roses are perfect, thanks for joining in with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, lovely colour combo and adore your roses, so lovely. Thanks for sharing with us.. AYLI?. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful. i love the rosss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card, Jules, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card and colour combination. Very pretty flowers. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply fantastic thank you so much for joining us at As you like it challenge this week.

    Hugs
    Suzette DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)