Tuesday 18 February 2014

CAS

Hi folks, it's Tuesday so it's another challenge at Cardz4Guyz. This week it was my choice of theme and guess what I choose?

CAS.
(Clean and Simple)

What else could it be! 
Then it struck me that I had already created quite a few CAS cards for the DT so I was looking for something a little different. I thunk and thunk and came up with this.


This little bear is just so cute, he comes as part of a set from good old LOTV. The scrap of DP was sloshing around in the stash and the greeting is from a Molly Bloom set. I distressed the edges of the top layer with a distressing tool, to make it stand up against the base card and mounted it on pads. I used blue as the base 'cos a CAS card doesn't have to be white to have 'white space' if you get my meaning. Don't ask me the brand of the DP I used, it's been in the box so long, but I cut a circle slightly larger than the aperture and stuck it flat on the base card. As usual I used Copics to colour the bear as follows:-

Bear - E57, 55, 53, 51, 50, R20

 I cut him out and mounted him on pads in the aperture.

Well that's about it really, clean and simple.
Get your thinking caps on and join us in this week's challenge. Don't forget to keep it CAS.

I shall enter this project in the following challenges:-
CAS on Sunday - Masculine
Less is More - Masculine



11 comments:

  1. Gosh he is cute! Love the way he is peeking out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card love the design. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Julie and the touch of paper is just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little guy is just adorable ..... love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah that is super cute mum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. Adorable image and I love your CAS design.
    Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is such a cute teddy peeping out!
    Thanks for joining Less is More's masculine challenge this week
    Anne
    Guest "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a real sweetie Julie!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute love the way teddy is popping out

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card. Love the image!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies this week and Good Luck!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)