Saturday, 9 November 2013

White Winter

Good afternoon blog hoppers. The sun is shining but there is a decided nip in the air. 
Just taking a few minutes for myself as my Grandson has arrived for a visit and I need a bit of peace and quiet after lunch. 

Now for today's card. I loved the sketch from yesterday so much I made another but with a totally different feel.





The image is from a Nellie Snellen stamp I picked up from a bargain bucket in January. Its so cute. 
Having seen the new post from Allsorts this morning I thought I would create something which fit the theme of White Winter. The background papers are embossed white card mounted on silver mirror board. I used the Starry Wreath again to finish the card.

I will enter this card in the following challenges:-

Allsorts- White Christmas
Stamping Sensations - Christmas

Apparently there has been a hailstorm in Sale, Manchester today, thunder and lightening as well. My daughter has just shown me the pictures, very Christmasy!

See you all soon, bye.

5 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous Julie and love all the layers. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, great design, love it, thanks for joining my challenge at Allsorts. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As it’s something I really don’t like doing for a whole comment will admit to this being a copy and paste one because I am unable to type properly at the moment, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a look at your lovely creation and thank you for joining us at Allsorts Challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Julie! I love all the layers and the white and silver. It has a lovely wintry feel. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.
Thanks
Jules :0)