Monday 7 October 2013

Not a square

Good afternoon. Still no life in my laptop so have been looking at getting a new one. Husband has asked me to look at some on line but I don't know one from another, except I don't want the latest Windows. It drove me mad when I used it on another computer. 
Anyway while I haven't been able to blog I have been making and I think I have managed to down load a few pictures.


I made a couple of easel cards, this is the smaller one which I think I like best,
The image is from LOTV and the papers are Merry and Bright from Nit Wits. I used Copics to colour the image and Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink to edge. The snowflakes were from a Martha Stewart Artic snowflake punch with crystals from the stash. The die cuts are from a Sizzix Framelets- Labels die set.

I am entering this into:-
Creative Inspirations Challenge - Not a square or rectangle 
Ribbon Girls - Make it Sparkly

Bye for now, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. They are just darling! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)