Thursday, 26 September 2013

Men's cards

Good afternoon. I seem to be making a lot of men's cards at the moment, what with our Chris, now its my husbands birthday on the horizon. I usually make two, one for me and one for Chris to give his Dad. This makes it twice as hard to come up with ideas. I thought this one would be a possibility and it just fits the bill for this weeks Crafty Little fairies autumn colours challenge. It was a possibility for the Ribbon Girls challenge but entered something else.


The LOTV stamp is so cute I had to use it. The papers are from the infamous stash. I cut some of the individual fish out to fill in the background, embellishments are always tricky for men, it usually comes down to stars and buttons! The edge punch is a Martha Stewart one that is quite good for a fellas card. The circular sentiment is LOTV. 

Now I have to put my thinking cap on and make another (or two) before the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.
Thanks
Jules :0)