Sunday 1 September 2013

A senior moment

Good morning, well just about. It's rather chilly this morning and I'm a bit cross 'cos my washing line broke and I've had to do my wash again! The new line is too short so my husband has added some extra rope but it is now very saggy. He's gone off to play with boy's toys so I will have to try my best to sort it out.

Now back to all things crafty. Still on the theme of inspiration, here is a card I made based on a class I took a few weeks back. I wasn't very happy with the one I did in class so I had another go using different paper and a different Magnolia stamp as I didn't have the same items.


This is what my class card should have looked like, but didn't.

Card class sample http://the-craft-box.blogspot.co.uk

I didn't like the flowers and my envelope was the wrong size for some reason so it didn't go together properly. I got in a rare old mess trying to get the blossom petals stuck to the stems as Julie did in her example. Anyway by doing it again I proved to myself that I wasn't totally senile and that on that Wednesday I must have had a senior moment!

Anyway the washer has almost finished, fingers crossed the line holds this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)