Sunday, 25 August 2013

Birthday card success

Well I finally got my head around my son's birthday card. What do you think?


I love this new Lili of the Valley golfer. Golf appears to be Chris's latest passion so I hope he likes it.
If you are interested in the details the top background paper was some Nit Wits free paper the other two are from a CD rom that was also free five or six years ago. (I have just realized that I used the same paper last year! Well it is a great mens paper.) The greeting was from Lili of the Valley, the tag from Tim Holtz, the grass edging was courtesy of a Martha Stewart edge punch and ribbon from the infamous stash. The card candy in the top right was from Craftwork cards.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.
Thanks
Jules :0)