Friday, 2 August 2013

A card for my daughter's friend's wedding


Thought I would share this card with you. I am struggling to use this blogging thing so its taken me a while to sort out how to down load this from my phone.


Lili of the Valley - Wedding Couple Stamp

Her friend has made all her own flowers out of manuscript paper so she wanted to have a card to reflect this. Not wishing to boast but I am rather proud of the effort. If you are interested the image is from Lili of the Valley, the background paper I found in an old unused scrapbook but I stamped the manuscript paper using a stamp from Kaisercraft. The flowers were die cut using a sizzix die. The background papers were distressed and then inked with Tim Holtz Milled Lavender distress ink. The swirls were cut using a Marianne die.

Now I've broken the ice with this download thingy I might post some more!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.
Thanks
Jules :0)